GM Joyce Surfacing Ltd specialise in macadam, asphalt, resin bonded surfacing and civil engineering.
We do everything from small domestic drives and repairs to full construction of new roads and car parks, including white lining.
We are large enough to meet any demands required and are still small enough to care. G M Joyce is proud of the reputation we have acquired through the satisfaction of our customers and most of our business is achieved through word of mouth.
Utilising a dedicated team of multi-skilled operatives we are pleased to never have the need to sub-contract from outside sources. We own and operate a modern fleet of top specification plant, equipment and transport.
Each operative is trained in responsibility concerning Health and Safety and the Environment. We are also members of Constructionline – a UK Government Certification Service.
Safety is our priority consideration and we hold all of the necessary certification. See below certifications we hold:
- CSCS cards (Construction Skills Competence Scheme)
- CPCS cards (Construction Plant Competence Scheme)
- Streetworks Supervisor Qualifications
- NTSS cards (Certificate of Competence for Plant Operators)
- Registered Carriers with the Environment Agency (Registration No EAN/957111)
- We hold full liability insurance to £10m
Services we offer:
- Surfacing of driveways, roads, car parks and footpaths of all sizes,
- School playgrounds,
- Tennis courts,
- Civil engineering works – excavation, drainage and kerbing,
- Construction of vehicular entrances and dropped kerbs,
- Block paving,
- Resin bond and resin bound surfaces,
- Choice of coloured gravels, stone and aggregates,
- White lining
- Haulage – lorries available for loads of aggregates, sands and muckshifts,
- Crusher hire. Click here for our Conditions of Hire
Click here for free
advice and quotation
FREE NO-OBLIGATION QUOTATION
We offer advice for all aspects of surface treatment. Whatever your requirement – be it concrete, bituminous macadam and asphalts, concrete and block paving, grass/soil filled concrete cell paving, all aspects of stone, aggregates and decorative coloured gravel or resin bonding, we can advise and recommend.