We offer a professional service for all the associated civil engineering works in connection with your driveway surfacing:
- Site excavations and waste removal,
- Construction of vehicular crossings and entrances to highway specifications,
- Road kerbs and path edgings,
- Drainage pipework, manholes and soakaways,
- Concrete foundations and road stone sub-bases,
- Concrete floors,
- Foundation brickwork, retaining and boundary walls,
- Heavy duty fencing, concrete post, panels and featheredge boarding,
- We have our own fleet of HGV’s which consist of insulated tippers and steel bodied tippers. Having such a variety of vehicles in our fleet enables us to haul any quantities of stone and aggregate required. Our steel bodied tippers carry out muckshift.
G M Joyce Surfacing Ltd have an extensive range of surfacing equipment and transport. Our equipment consists of four paving machines, two Bobcats, a Wirtgen planer, Rubble Buster, Sweeper and a variation of rollers. All of which are operated by our fully trained team. We also have our own range of diggers and dumpers to carry put any excavation and drainage works.
Furthermore, we strongly believe that in order to continually provide the very highest quality work; a skilled operator is only as good as the machinery he is operating. Reliable and efficient machinery enable every job to be done to the highest standard and more importantly within the quoted time constraints and budget. Our fleet of vehicles are regularly and thoroughly maintained and serviced.
Our operatives hold all the relevant qualifications and health and safety certificates. We also hold SWQR Streetworks accreditation (supervisor).